Monday, June 7, 2010

Transgender, Transgendered, Transsexual, Transvestite, Cross Dresser, Cross Dressing, Cross Dress, T girl, Femme, Trans Woman, Trans Man, MTF, FTM, Dr

Lets try and bring some understanding to it all. Maybe some of my friends out there can share a personal story for me. I find that my trans friends are for the most part very lonely in life. They don't feel like they belong to any community kinda stuck in a place of non acceptance. Not gay, not straight, not bi, where do they belong. Well, I say that they belong just like all of us to the human race in all our diversity. A Place for Change was created for everyone. Please share your stories and find friendship and acceptance at A Place for Chainge.

A Place for Chainge

@ Image USA Beauty Salon
1645 Hollenbeck Ave.
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
(Homestead and Hollenbeck in the Safeway
Shopping Center Next to Loehmann's)

(408) 398-4892

No comments:

Post a Comment